Treat your lover like a princess with perhaps a dozen red roses, chocolate truffles and Cristal Champagne and then hit him or her with the big surprise–a ticket to ride with you on an amorous Valentine’s Day adventure. While there are literally hundreds of love nests sprinkled throughout the world, here are a dozen specially curated sizzling sexy spots and ideas that will get your juices flowing and mojo motivated:
1. Hilton West Palm Beach, which for February provides couples with a steamy Kama Sutra book to spice up the moment plus a customized picnic basket and goodies for a cuddly day at the beach, private in-room sommelier class followed by a private chef dinner in a luxury suite.
2. Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose’s Kuö Spa caters to Cupid with a sensual Candlelight Experience spa treatment surrounded by fields of Coffee Arabica trees under a full moon. Couples can finish with a glass of wine, chocolate covered strawberries and hydrotherapy in an outdoor Jacuzzi.
3. Aqua Hotels & Resorts is offering the “3-Night Stand,” for a romantic Hawaiian Valentine’s Day. This package offers couples looking for more than a one-night stand a guaranteed king (or queen) bed, one Kama Sutra Getaway Love Kit featuring products for adventures in romance, a box of chocolate macadamia nuts and bottle of champagne.
4. Hotel Indigo Lower East Side is offering more than just a mini bar stocked with snacks. Each mini-fridge will be equipped with a Mobile Intimacy Kit by Tease. The hotel offers 360 degree unobstructed views of NYC.
5. W South Beach is spreading the love with an intimate Agent Provocateur Package with a private Fitting at Agent Provocateur in Bal Harbour Shops, champagne and truffles.
6. The Reach in Key West, is helping couples to bring out their inner friskiness with award-winning artist, Marianne van den Broek ‘’the coveted Sand Sculpture who leading a “couples’ bonding” workshops to create sand figures of sexy celebrities from Brad Pitt to David Beckham.
7. The Amway Grand Plaza, a historic icon in Downtown Grand Rapids, primes couples for a a night of romance with a Valentine’s Day Veuve Party at Cygnus27, Grand Rapids’ sky-high restaurant for intimate dinner and dancing then pop open a bottle of bubbly.
8. Known as the perfect candlelit meal for playing footsies, “toes in the sand” at Casa Marina blends unobstructed ocean views with classic Key West cuisine, showcasing locally grown produce. The dinner is complete with crashing waves, sunset and swaying palms.
9. KPC at Hilton Waikoloa Village, which was voted a winner of OpenTable’s Diner’s Choice Awards for the top 100 most romantic restaurants in the U.S, because of its views of Hawaiian Islands, lava flows and scenic Kohala Coast, provides the perfect setting for romance with breathing sunsets with views of humpback whales.
10. W Retreat & Spa, Vieques Island, a relatively undiscovered Caribbean paradise of pristine beaches and the world’s brightest bioluminescent bay, packs a picnic for couples to devour while gazing out to sea from the palm-lined cliff, Paradise Edge, where palm trees sway on all sides while Paso Fino horses pass by.
11. Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol will make couples feel as if they’re in a remote romantic paradise in a secluded two-bedroom two-level Castle Island Suite set on its own private island for lovebirds to indulge with butler service, three pools and views of the Caribbean.
12. JW Marriott Grand Rapids is spreading the tables at Six.one.six with amorous fare plus putting a bottle of Prosecco, a gourmet cheese and cracker display and chocolate-covered strawberries in your room for bedtime snacking.
13. Aria Hotel Budapest’s offers romantic rooftop “love nests” where lovers can gaze at panoramic city views and indulge on chocolate covered strawberries accompanied by a bottle of limited edition small batch Cabernet Sauvignon by innovative piano designer Gergely Bogányi.