You’re a chocolate treats person. Come on. You can’t hide the fact that most of what you post on Facebook is tasty chocolate recipes, instructions for Nutella ice cream, and studies about how delicious chocolate desserts are good for you. (Because let’s face it. There are even studies that say chocolate is good for you. No wonder theobroma cacao, the scientific name for the tree that sprouts this deliciousness, means “food of the gods.” That counts, right?)
If you hear a DING! DING! DING! in your head right about now, then you’ll want to pay attention to this list of nine AMAZING chocolate treats!
9 Chocolate Treats That Make You Think It’s Christmas!
- Some of the best chocolate recipes are inspired by food in literature and this molten chocolate lava cake inspired by the book Divergent: Insurgent by Veronica Roth is no exception. With plenty of gooey chocolate oozing out the center and a dollop of whipped cream, this cake reminds you why it’s good to be in the Dauntless faction!
- Valentine’s Day stands just around the corner and along with it, some pretty amazing velvet cupcakes. Try this recipe when you want something pretty and tasty to serve to your love!
- Sometimes your favorite chocolate treats come in unusual packages. Or serving glasses, so the case may be with this chocolate martini recipe with a peanut-butter-cup garnish! Yummmmmmmy!
- Of course thick, delicious fudge provides you with the taste your chocolate-loving taste buds most crave. This is one of my all-time favorite delicious chocolate desserts recipes right here.
- Or how about some delish chocolate and peanut butter muffins to get your morning started right? Need I say more? Didn’t think so!
- Quick! What’s the best way to get a quick fix of hot chocolatey goodness? That’s right. By drinking a cup of this salted caramel hot cocoa with whipped cream on top. You can thank me later.
- Sometimes the chocolate treats you want come with some additional flavors like this recipe for minty ice cream lollipops with chocolate shells and peppermint sprinkles. I won’t tell anyone if you decide to eat them for breakfast. Shhhhh! Your secret’s safe with me!
- Paula Deen takes us to chocolate heaven with this chocolate butter cake recipe. Paula Deen + butter chocolate cake = love. That is all.
- Watch the video at the top of the screen for chocolate treat recipe number nine! It tastes as good at it looks.
Follow the Boise Food Examiner on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest for more free recipes, book giveaways, and entertainment news.
What are some of your favorite chocolate treats? Leave your answer in the comment section below!