With the introduction and widespread use of smartphones, there came applications and it didn’t take people long to find an app for almost everything they want. Businesses also offer their customers applications that make it easy for them to find out everything possible about the business and make communication easy. The best part is that even business owners can find apps that can help them in running and managing their business. These apps are quite easy to use and very efficient and aid you in doing a variety of tasks. Some of the best mobile apps that you can find useful, as a businessman, are outlined below:
1. Xender: What do you do when you have to share files between your computer and your phone? You probably need the internet or have to hunt up your phone’s data cable in order to do so. This is time consuming and a hassle. This can be simplified with Xender. Sharing and file transfer becomes a piece of cake with this app and you can transfer pictures, documents, music, apps and videos with only a few short taps. You can also transfer things to another phone if you wish. Isn’t that convenient?
2. Evernote: This app is one that can remember everything you want it to. Basically, Evernote puts all your to-do lists, tasks and your notes in one convenient place and the best part is that it is not just restricted for mobile. You can also use the desktop version that can easily sync with your phone so you will not forget anything at all. As a matter of fact, the app goes one step further by not just allowing you to organize and store your notes, recordings and pictures, but also enabling you to share them via the app. You can send your notes to employees when needed.
3. Expensify: Numerous business owners have taken advantage of this app for changing their expense accounts from scary to simple. Submitting and approving expense reports has become easier than ever for the businessman with Expensify. You can keep track of the expenses of a trip along with the miles traveled. In fact, expenses can even be organized by payment method or trip and credit card accounts can also be added to the app, which makes it easier to upload the receipts.
4. Asana: Every businessman who is working from different locations has to have Asana as this makes it simpler to work on projects and accomplish tasks. The app eliminates the email chain and offers you a platform for your group projects, tasks and to-do lists. In the platform, tasks can be assigned to various users and you can also carry out conversations while keeping things in one place. With this app, you can make communication less tedious and collaboration with your employees is easier.
5. Uber: There is no businessman who can deny the usefulness of Uber these days. This convenient and quick app has taken the concept of ride sharing to a whole new level and you can use it for hailing a taxi, a black car, an UberX, an SUV or a luxury car to your exact location. When you are traveling to new cities for business, you can get from one place to another easily with Uber. It will pinpoint your exact location and inform you via text when your ride has arrived. 3You can also use it for transporting your clients if needed.
6. AwayFind: If you are a workaholic and find it difficult to break off from work, AwayFind is the ideal choice for you. It allows you to take a break easily because it will disengage you from your work email, but inform you instantly if there is anything important. When important emails are sent to your work email, the app will immediately alert you via text. It will sort and organize your priority emails and save you time you would have spent in doing so.
7. Robin: If you are a businessman with a very hectic schedule, then you most definitely need a personal assistant and you can find exactly that in Robin. In simple terms, Robin acts like Siri for your business. However, it is a bit more advanced than Siri as Robin doesn’t just recognize your voice and can be used for emailing colleagues and clients, but can also provide you with traffic updates, personalized radio, parking guidance and hands-free messaging.
8. Google Drive: This app has made the lives of businessmen very easy as you can now gain access to your computer folders and files from virtually anywhere. They can also be shared with your contacts with just a click of a button. You can simply use your mobile phone for accessing your Google documents and it is great for you if you have to travel for your work a great deal or have offices in multiple locations.