Erin Elizabeth from Health Nut News is conducting the interview. “Tom and Candace Bradstreet, Jeff’s brother and his sister-in-law, have come forward to clean up some rumors that have been going around about him. He was a leader in the autism community and he gave autistic parents’ home and something to look forward to.” You need something that can explain what we see in autism. The self-stimulatory behaviors and the psychoanalytic behaviors are such profound sensitivities. The endocannabinoid system is the only thing that affects the body like this. Cravings are driven through malregulation of this system. It can even look like addiction in things like eating dairy. This Vitamin D binding is the nexus of autism.
“People want evidence of what Dr. Bradstreet was doing and what his research was but when people are talking about him they do not show proof of what they are saying, they just say it any way. They just jump to conclusions and evidence goes right out the window. Jeff was very specific in his protocols and following them. I’m sorry you both have been ridiculed for all of the good that Dr. Bradstreet did. “ Erin interjects.
- Quack doctor, anti-vaccine doctor. “That is not what he was known to be. He was known to help children; he really cared about children and redefined what medical treatment for autism was. They called him names to discredit his integrity. They didn’t take the time to read all of his research papers and all of the children he was helping. He was never a quack. He did believe there had been harm don’t by vaccines to some peoples immune systems. You don’t give a HEP B shot to a new born. Yes, vaccines have injured people but it doesn’t make you an anti-vaccine doctor. Colleagues of his loved him and the outpouring of his patients and the people he helped says it all. I went to the lectures with him. He was so well researched and had so much information they couldn’t believe he was so well thought and had it all there in his papers for everyone to see. H was someone who wanted to see the clinical trials and the data before he would even put it in his papers. It is overwhelming what he did to help the autistic community. They even tried to throw in five patients from Switzerland they say he killed but they were not his patients. He had not even been to the other country. They were not Jeff’s patients. They were terminal cancer patients he never even spoke to or had contact with. Even while we have been talking people have died who had cancer and had chemo instead and nobody has said anything.”
- The search warrant. “They came in to his office and said they were looking for GCMaf. Right now we cannot say much about it because that is still being investigated. Cannabis oil and his research, he saw that it had great benefits and it had the capacity to help children. It was very beneficial. Even mainstream doctors are changing their ways of looking at CBD and how it can be used. Research is showing it is helping patients.”
- He committed suicide. “There are two investigations going on, the police investigation and the private Bradstreet family investigation. (At the time of this video). We see it all of the time, people had a raid on Thursday and the FDA was coming down on him, so they just assume he couldn’t handle it and took his life. They don’t know Jeff Bradstreet we know and he would not take his life. He dedicated the last 20 years of his life to eradicating the problems of autism, he was a dad who was a doctor with special needs, autism, He wanted to right that wrong. He was giving direction to all of the misinformation for twenty years in autism, There was finally light at the end of the tunnel. He’s got thousands of patients. He decided to go and take a break with his wife outside of Georgia in North Carolina. An open active police investigation is going on and we don’t want to compromise anything with that, so we do not want to say anything right now. Words can’t express all of the co-funding that people gave and it was needed and it still is. It is more than the money but the encouragement and the prayers people who loved Jeff gave. For the people who are saying the mean and nasty things it has been hard because it interferes with the investigation and they have said mean and nasty things to me.”
- The murder scene picture. “The actual picture that was used is not the right scene, it is not the right time of year. It is somebody else’s investigation. That is not his body or the area it happened in, in the picture. That is the power of media, People put it out there and people believe it. There has never been any pictures released about it.”
- Suicide note. “There is not a suicide note. No one has one and there was not one found by anyone, either investigation has not turned one up. If a note was found it still is not being considered a suicide.“
- Jeff was estranged from his family. “That is not true. There was not a family rift. We are a very close knit family but due to his lecture tour we did not get to see him as much as we would have liked to. But we did talk and keep in touch when we could. He was very busy helping parents and their families. The Jeff Bradstreet we know would not do this. He fought the FDA in 2003 and won. He was always in the fighting for what he believed in. He always thought outside the box. The family is doing their own investigation because they love him. Jeff and I, as his brother are closer. He was one of the top generals of autism, he was caring and generous and he understood the parents because he was one. To think that this field general would walk away from his army and the largest fight of his life is obscured. Just because the FDA and the DEA walked into his office and asked him questions about his life. He was not afraid. He cared about his employees and the parents; he would not leave parents with treatments not done or prescriptions that were needed. He would not walk away from the harassment by them. He did not commit suicide.”
7. He did not get shut down. “They didn’t tell him he couldn’t practice any more, his accounts were not frozen. “It is not at all like the picture the media was painting. He was operating business as usual. Jeff would not leave his parents with no place to go. His wife he loved dearly, how would not walk away from being harassed over GCMaf. Jeff did not succumb to the pressure. It is very well known that there is a group of individuals that are against any type of alternative cure or biomedical medicine being given to autistic children. There is information out there saying the treatments are abusive. He would not do that he was a parent to a child with autism. He would never hurt children. It is intolerable for Jeff to be called a child abuser. To question his research, and to say there is no research is a lie, where is their evidence? They just say it and people believe it. All of the treatments are safe that Jeff used. Jeff was very clear on his protocols. You couldn’t just apply it without a doctor. If you look at his lectures and videos you can see how close he was. If you ever sat through one of his lectures you would never leave and say this guy is a quack. He was very thorough on his research.”
“There are a lot of unanswered questions. It is not all black and white like some newspapers and articles are reporting, “ Erin explains. “The wife was an ex-wife but even she has nothing but good things to say about him. She wants the truth, his kids want the truth. People do care about Dr. Bradstreet and they want to know what happened to a man who was doing so much good for so many people.”
“It is about publishing the truth and they are not many reporters you can believe in or go by because they have biased opinions. We are glad you are taking down this information here. I don’t know how people can come up with the facts when we don’t even have the facts yet,” vows Tom. “We will follow up with you and let people know the truth.”
“To be more respectful of the investigation, his memory and what he stood for and his family. His family is being hurt by what is being said in the media. People are jumping to conclusions and nobody knows except the people who were there when it happened. I have even learned by this not to jump to conclusions because I see the pain causes,” Candace speaking from her heart.
It is heartbreaking to listen to his family feel like they need to defend his honor. It is sad people don’t believe that his integrity and his life’s work doesn’t speak loudly and for itself. His family must be in terrible pain to see his name being dragged through the mud. It is even sad to think that there is someone killing the alternative doctors who are trying to help people in this case with autism and curing cancers. Isn’t that what everyone wants for their families and friends and people of the world. A breakthrough, some light at the end of the tunnel and no more watching or beloveds suffering.”
“I wish there would be more lemonade, and these leaders I wish they’d lead from a rocking chair.” -Woodsongs