Santa Clarita’s BBQ and Beer Festival is nearly one week away! Taking place in Santa Clarita’s Central Park on Friday, May 6 and Saturday, May 7, the event is set to feature great tastes and entertainment for the whole family. Check out ten great reasons to head up…
- Refreshing craft beer: 30 craft breweries will be pouring more than 50 ice-cold craft beers on tap. Attendees will have access to sample new flavors and to enjoy old favorites.
- Meet the experts: The BBQ & Beer Festival is a gathering of beer enthusiasts and beer makers. As attendees sample their beers, they will also have opportunities to talk to brewery owners, brew masters and brew ambassadors.
- Hot, delicious BBQ: Dozens of delicious vendors will be on scene to satisfy the palate of any BBQ lover – and who doesn’t love BBQ?
- Savory sauce: Fresh BBQ won’t be all you can buy – some of SoCal’s best sauce makers will be selling their creations at the festival, so you can relive the glory from the comforts of your own home long after the event has passed.
- Live entertainment: Enjoy the sound and the energy of 6 local bands performing in a variety of unexpected genres such Caribbean fusion, Reggae-pop, tributes and more.
- Family fun: Family-friendly Saturday is perfect for some outdoor fun. Kids 12 and under enter free. The festival will include an exclusive kids zone for children to enjoy. (Additional costs apply)
- Flexible and affordable: For one price, attendees can sample from over 50 beers on tap on Friday and on Saturday, admission to the BBQ Festival starts at only $10.
- Weather: Santa Clarita – like all of Southern California – can get HOT in the summertime. Seize the day and enjoy the pleasantness of the great outdoors in spring before things get turned up a few notches!
- Support families: Use code SMO when purchasing tickets and 30 percent of ticket proceeds will benefit the programs and services of Single Mothers Outreach of Santa Clarita, an organization that empowers single parents and children by providing resources and support.
- Novelty: This is the beer festival’s first year in Santa Clarita! Join us and be one of the first to be able to say that you did.
Tickets are available for purchase online now. Tickets will also be sold at the door. Friday beer festival tickets range from $20 to $40 and Saturday BBQ Festival tickets range from $10 to $15, with free entry for children 12 and under. Both days will feature a variety of live music and entertainment. Individuals must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to enter the Beer Festival on Friday and to consume alcohol. For more information, please visit www.BBQandBeerFestival.com.